5 key benefits of physical therapy
Physical therapy (PT) helps people of all ages who have medical conditions, illnesses or injuries that limit their regular ability to move and function. Customized therapy programs, like those offered at Motion Dynamics, have been proven effective for many people in improving their overall health and well-being.
Here’s how you can benefit from physical therapy:
- PT helps lessen chronic pain: Our techniques and therapeutic exercises can help stimulate your joints and soft tissue and restore muscle function, reducing aches or eliminating pain altogether.
- PT can help you avoid surgery: Our treatments are non-invasive and designed to promote healing, better movement and function — so that you have a better chance of avoiding invasive surgical procedures.
- PT helps prevent injuries: After a comprehensive assessment, our therapists will create an exercise regimen that targets and strengthens weak muscle groups and joints, thus helping you avoid future injuries in these areas.
- PT improves mobility and balance: Therapeutic exercises can restore mobility, make walking and moving around safer, and can even improve coordination and balance in patients who are at high risk for falls.
- PT can help patients with certain diseases and conditions: Those suffering from heart and lung disease, diabetes or vascular problems, age-related problems, or who are recovering from stroke, our customized programs can help manage symptoms, improve strength and decrease pain.
To see if you can benefit from a physical therapy program, give us a call today.
440-5 Waverly Avenue
Patchogue, NY 11772
New Patients: (631) 205-6088
Existing Patients: (631) 758-5700